Friday, October 17, 2008

G-Ma visit...


Built g-ma a new sidewalk.

Went for a little road ride. On the way home from the farm we had 2 bikes, 2 chainsaws, a 5 gallon bucket of potatoes, a garbage bag full apples, a Mandi and I in our little car.

G-ma showing us how it is done.


Mandi and I went to visit my grandma on the "farm" Wednesday. Mandi no longer has a job and I wasn't busy at the shop Wednesday so I through the closed sign up and headed to the farm. G-ma has a 130 acres that once used to be a working farm. Her and my grandpa had horses, cows, chickens, pigs and several acres of gardens. I spent most of my teenage years living with my grandma and grandpa. My grandpa taught me how to hunt, dig ginseng, and most importantly work hard. Since my grandpa pasted away 7 years ago the farm has kind of gone to weeds and brush. I hate to see it happen. I really miss being out in country and will be visiting my grandma more regularly now. There is loads of work to be done and I can't wait to do it.

Peace, JOEY

No comments: