Saturday, April 12, 2008

So...




The weather has been phenomenal this week, to bad it has to end. I have not been able to come in until dark thirty every day this week. Always something to do, ride bikes, work in the yard, plant a garden, work in the yard some more. It has defiantly been a great week. The yard and garden have never looked some nice to bad we have to sell it:( I have been looking pretty hard for a job here in Elkins with no luck yet. Defiantly slim pickins around these parts and its only going to get worse.

Going to Mt Wood tomorrow. Supposed to be shit weather, go figure. I am not as excited about racing this year as I have been in the past. It could have something with the last race I entered and my subsequent trip to the hospital. I am defiantly realizing in my old age that there are far more important things in life than riding in circles on a bike trying to best your competition.

Peace, JOEY.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.