Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snow,Slush,Ice,Rain but no Sun...

We have had the whole gamete of weather here in Elkins in the past week. A foot of snow followed by rain which in turn created a slushy, icy mess. Now it won't stop raining. I am ready to shred some singe track.

Had my last Dr visit yesterday... drum roll... I AM COMPLETELY HEALED UP!!!! 8 weeks ahead of schedule. Now its time to rebuild some strength and work on flexibility and start thinking about racing next year. I am stoked. I defiantly wasn't done hurting this year when my season was abruptly ended. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. I guarantee all the positive energy went along way in helping speed my recovery.

peace. JOEY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of these photos DOES NOT look like fun!