Monday, January 11, 2010

Marshmallow wonderland...


The ladies sharing the road!?!




Marshmallow cream everywhere! Photo courtesy of Tommi

Not so Bald Knob. Camera froze up shortly after taking this picture.

I feel so relieved.


Mandi and the John.

My mug ruining an otherwise beautiful picture.


Saturday: Mandi and I went skiing at the Lammie residents(Mandi's boss) out near Mont-rose. The ridgeline powder was amazing! Four foot deep drifts. Just wonderful!

Sunday: Mandi, John and I headed up the the ultimate XC ski destination of Canaan Valley. We headed over to Whitegrass so John could rent some equipment. What a spectacular day! The conditions there are the best they have had in 4 decades. Snow up to your butt. We had an awesome day of skiing followed by some good food and fellowship.

This winter has been awesome, I hope it continues as it is.

Let it snow, Joey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]