Friday, March 20, 2009

Domestic terriorist...





I am a domestic terrorist! At least according to this MIAC document I am.

I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker.
I think the Federal Reserve should be abolished.
I believe the IRS is illegal.
I am Prolife and antiwar.
I am gun owner and believe the 2nd amendment was created not for "sporting purposes" but for the people to protect themselves from tyrannical goverments.
I have questions about what really happened on 9/11 and do not put it past my goverment to inflict another false flag terrorist attack on the American public to draw us in to supporting another war of aggression.

The Missouri State Police my as well come and arrest me and ship me off to Guantanamo were I can be held indefinantly without being charged with anything.

So who else out there is a domestic terrorist?

The MIAC document is not the first one I have seen trying to criminalize patriotic constitution loving people like me. And I am sure it wont be the last. Lets just hope there are enough peace officers out there that still take there Constitutional Oath seriously.

Peace, JOEY

ps: Explantion of the upside down flag.

No comments: